Monday, June 23, 2008

Mid-June Update

Savannah told her teachers that we got her this shirt from our trip. They asked her what it said and she looked down like she was reading it and replied "out of town"


We have had a busy week-Jeff and I went to a conference out in Las Vegas last Tuesday and returned late Saturday night. Nana and the kids had a great time while we were gone! Savannah and Nana decorated this cake for us and we have been enjoying it for the past couple of days.
Vince had his 4 month checkup today. He weighs 14 lbs and is 26 and 1/4 inches long now. I hope to find Savannah's sheets from when she was his age so that we can compare the two of them. We got the "go-ahead" from Dr Bush to feed Vince rice cereal, so I have included a few pictures from that. I couldn't tell if he actually liked the mixture or not-he is teething and I think the rubbery spoon felt great against his gums. Be sure to notice how much cereal was on his bib! In the pictures he looks a little puney. He got 4 shots at the doctor's office today and isn't feeling well this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow I will have better pictures to document his feedings!


Before he started eating. Bib compliments of G-Mama from Alaska!

Savannah took this picture of me feeding Vince. He looks dazed!



1 comment:

The Jordan Family said...

Good job with your rice cereal, Vince! I can't believe you are four months old already!

Savannah, I absolutely loved your shirt comment! :)