Thursday, July 31, 2008

Noodle Town

As we were heading to North Carolina last week Savannah asked if we were at G-Mama's yet. I told her that we had to go to Atlanta first, then Greenville, then Charlotte. She was quiet for about 30 seconds and asked if we were going through Noodle Town. I thought back about the conversation that she and I had just had and wondered what words sounded like noodle town. THEN, it dawned on me...Spaghetti Junction...we talked about it on our last trip to North Carolina...in March, that we were going under the overpasses from I-285 in Atlanta. I mentioned it to Jeff and he was amazed about two things: first, that she remembered it.; second, that I was able to figure out what she was talking about!

Approaching Noodle Town...

1 comment:

Leah said...

Too cute!! It always amazes me what they can remember!