Sunday, August 10, 2008

08-08-08

Leigh and Brian Kugler at Seabrook Island, SC at their sunrise service
Leigh and Laura Ann on Saturday evening
Icing stains from the groom's cake-this was Saturday night thank goodness!
Jeff wearing one of his new shirts and me sporting a nice sunburn

One of my friends, Leigh, got married at sunrise on August 8th. It was a beautiful wedding! Jeff and I had a great time catching up with Leigh and Brian, their friends, and Rebecca and Neal Anderson, who recently moved from Orlando to Raleigh.


It's hard to believe that Rebecca and I have known Leigh since we were all 6 years old and going to Lansdowne Elementary! Every so often I go through my K-Swiss shoe box and read notes that she and I wrote when were were B/F/Fs (best friends forever) in junior high at McClintock. We went through a lot together-church youth group, choir, softball, basketball, confirmation class at church, sleepovers, etc etc. Congratulations to Leigh and Brian!

No comments: