Monday, September 15, 2008

Opening Day: Upward Soccer!






What a busy weekend we have had! I was consumed with the MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) Consignment Sale and G-Mama has been Vince and Savannah's caregiver. Last week at practice I was told that Savannah dribbled the ball all the way down the field and scored a goal! I think she was a little overwhelmed at her game, but she did well. She didn't score a goal, but she did run hard and gave a couple of "high fives" to her teammates when they scored goals.


Savannah's next soccer game is on Saturday at 10:30. I hope get some good video footage and post on the blog soon. We need to work the kinks out on the team before we broadcast!

The MOPS Children's Consignment Sale was a huge success-we sold over $92,000 in merchandise! I laughingly told Ani, the committee chairperson, that I look forward to bringing in $100,000 in the Spring.


Vince is doing well-he has 2 teeth on the bottom that are "in", just not all the way up. He can sit up on his own now and has graduated from his infant car carrier seat. I am glad that he can sit up well enough for high chairs in restaurants and grocery store buggies!




No comments: