Friday, October 10, 2008

Look Dad, It's Big Ben!

Jeff just returned from London and sent Savannah several postcards with Big Ben. He told her all about the historic buildings. So, when we went to the Georgia National Fair in Perry, GA, she saw the clock tower and announced that it was Big Ben! Mom and Savannah clowning around!
Savannah enjoying a ride on the carousel
Vincey awake...
...Vincey asleep

We had a great time, it was a shortened evening due to rain storms and lightning. Savannah did ride a few rides and we took a few pictures. Vince did great, he people watched, then fell asleep.


I had to include this picture-the prizes here reminded me of the ones that my brother, Gary, and I won at the High Country Fair in Boone. We had so many mirrors that we won-they were Hank Williams Jr, Cheap Trick, AC/DC, and many more. We also won our share of feathered roach clips. I don't think those are prizes any longer at the fairs.

1 comment:

Leah said...

You crack me up everytime! "feathered roach clips"! ridiculous!!