Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Savannah Turns Six Years Old!

Savannah and her teacher, Mrs. Ellard


Savannah with Alex and Evan Jordan




The whole birthday party, minus a couple who are camera-shy

Savannah's Backyardigans birthday cake


Last Friday we celebrated Savannah's birthday at home and I took cupcakes to her class at school. On Saturday, we had her official birthday party at Michael's Craft Store and the kids painted door hangers for their bedrooms. Everyone seemed to have a great time, and I was very glad that the moms stayed around to help and to take pictures. A HUGE shout-out to my friend Ani who took lots of wonderful pictures at the party! Thank you again :-)

Vince got very upset when he didn't have a craft to do so Jeff sat with him and they did this one



Savannah enjoyed opening her gifts up with her friends and she received lots of art projects that she has been diligently working on for the past few days. Vince likes to try to help and we will oftentimes look in the dining room to see him perched in the center of the table using her Color Wonder markers.


The school called me this morning to tell me that Savannah wasn't feeling well, so I picked her up early and we went to visit Dr. Bush to get her checked out. She woke me up last night saying that her ear was bothering her really bad, so I gave her Tylenol for that. Lucky for us, the diagnosis was a head cold, so he told me what kind of medicine to get and that she could go back to school tomorrow if she felt ok. After her 4 hour nap this afternoon, she woke up feeling much more refreshed and is ready for school in the morning.

1 comment:

The Jordan Family said...

I'm always happy to take pics! Thanks again for a fun party!