Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Fun


Jeff returned home safely from the Final Four last Tuesday evening and we were all glad that he was home. The kids enjoyed the Easter Egg Hunt at church Saturday before Easter and looked adorable at church on Sunday. The Easter Bunny brought a little bit of candy, some DVDs for each of them, and a couple of potty training books for Vincey. Since he still isn't sure about the difference in "dirty" and "wet", it'll be a few months before we embark on that journey.



Jeff and I went to an auction in Mid-March for land in Monroe County, GA (just one county north of here) and got caught up in the bargains, so we purchased two building lots in Bolingbroke, GA. One of them is 1.4 acres and the other is right at 1 acre and they are next to each other. We are still debating on whether or not to build on one and sell the other or build right in the middle of them. Decisions Decisions!


I have just returned from a scrapbooking weekend and I am so close to having both of their scrapbooks up to date! Savannah loves to look at the books and my progress when I get home which makes me feel awesome and that my time spent is appreciated by the family.



While I was on my trip, Jeff sent me a text and told me that Savannah got her first hit in her softball game! I was excited for her-he said that it was coach pitch (they throw five pitches and if the batter misses, then the tee is set up for them) and she hit a grounder down the 3rd base line and ran hard for a single. She eventually scored a run and was pretty pumped about the game. Her coaches have been great and teach a lot about fundamentals of the game. We have been very fortunate to be on this team. I hope to post more pictures of her progress over the course of the season.

No comments: