Monday, January 23, 2012

Yes, It's been awhile...

Since my last post...Jeff has just about completed his physical therapy! Yippee! At the beginning of November I fell off a horse and cracked two ribs and punctured a lung. Lucky for me I didn't have to spend the night in the hospital, but my Theta sisters took good care of me until I could get back to Macon.
 The paramedics and hospital folks in Destin, Florida are super nice. Pictured are two Theta sisters.

Then, there was Thanksgiving. We hosted Thanksgiving in Macon and our Florida cousins and North Carolina Leslies came to visit. Jeff and I weren't much help in the kitchen but everyone seemed to have a good time.
 Aunt Lin and Robert enjoying the nice weather in our backyard.
 Hal and Savannah with the umbrella. I mean parasol.
 G-Mama's grandkids
We took the kids on a short trip to Cherokee, North Carolina in December to ride the Polar Express. They had a great time on the train and especially enjoyed staying in the hotel and jumping from bed to bed.


 Jeff with the kids at Western Carolina, his alma mater.




 Santa visiting with the kids on the train

No comments: