Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!





In my haste to prepare for Thanksgiving, I didn't get to post many pictures (or any) of our trip to Stone Mountain. We stayed there at the park and we all had a great time. Friday night we went up to the top of Stone Mountain to take a look around and enjoy being outside. The kids had a ball running and playing.
As we were awaiting the ride back down, Vince puked all over Jeff. The worst thing was that the diaper bag was in the car. Oooops! Luckily we all had on layers, so Jeff got out of his sweatshirt, I gave my sweatshirt to Savannah, and she gave her shirt to Vincey to wear until we got to the bottom. We were very fortunate that he threw up 2 minutes before boarding rather than on it. Little did we know that he had a stomach bug...we realized it on Thanksgiving Day because I contracted it.




No comments: