Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wilson's Baptism Weekend

We spent last weekend in Charlotte for Wilson to be baptized at Sardis Presbyterian, where Gary and I were both baptized, and the church that we grew up in. Wilson did great during the service and it was nice to spend time with Lin's side of the family. Aunt Jean and Uncle Harold were also there and we enjoyed seeing them again.
Savannah really likes to play dress-up these days; she especially likes it at G-Mama's house because she has lots of old costume jewelry and one of my grandmother's wigs! Both of the kids had their hair cut while we were there and Vince still doesn't like for his hair to be cut. I guess we'll have to start cutting his while he is asleep or something!
We head back to Charlotte in two weeks for my friend Leigh's baby shower and I am looking forward to that. I hope that the kids will do as well this trip as they did last time...still, 5 hours in the car all strapped in is difficult for anyone, regardless of how many cool movies and shows they can watch.

Our birthday month is only a few days away, so check back for birthday party pictures on here!

No comments: