Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Screen Time


My desktop computer's power something or other went out the first week of December. You know, right as I was finishing up my Christmas card list, but before I printed out the labels...Anyway, we were able to have the data backed up to CDs and just today I picked up the computer from Best Buy after the Geek Squad worked on it.

Yes, those are black olives...




I am glad to have it back. I enjoy working on a desktop as opposed to a laptop: the keys are spaced out, there is a separate number pad on the right, and the mouse works much better than the touch pad. The laptop is nice, don't get me wrong! It even has a "touch screen" so when Savannah would point to it and say "go there" it would take us there, often times sooner than I wanted to leave "my" site.

Happy rest of January!

1 comment:

The Jordan Family said...

It may be old-school, but I still love my desktop, too. I hear ya, sister! :)